Friday, March 13, 2009

So.....We bought a church!


YAY!! I'm so excited! Last Friday Mr. Stilts and I, along with his Father, went down to Donelson Heights United Methodist Church and put down the deposit! Mr. Stilts and his Dad hadn't seen the church yet in person but they both seemed impressed. It's so pretty and I think it's going to be perfect for us. Now we just have to decide on the reception venue even though I think we both agree that Gaylord Springs Golf Course is the one we like the best and we absolutely enjoy the coordinator there. Plus, it's pretty close to the church so that is good. We don't want our guests to have to drive far between places. I am really happy with the way things are going and I am having fun doing all this. Mr. Stilts tells me that he is too. We have started interviewing some photographers as well and that is REALLY fun. It's one of my favorite aspects of the whole wedding. I love photography and I want us to get one that will really capture the day. I want to look back 10 years from now and feel like I am re-living the whole thing. This entire process can be really stressful at times but really we are having a blast thinking of ways in which we can make this day ours and put our touch into it. There are so many ideas running through my head and I'm sure through his so there will be more posts coming as we make decisions and rock this wedding. I will post again once we have the reception venue booked and I hope it's soon! Woo hoo!! :-)

1 comment: