Tuesday, December 23, 2008

From the Beginning....

Mr. Stilts and I are engaged!!! He proposed to me on December 20, 2008. It was the most perfect proposal ever! I am so happy and I can't wait to start planning our future together. I am also nervous about all the planning that is to come. We haven't even picked out a date yet and I know that will come soon. Since it is so close to Christmas, I think we are both just going to enjoy celebrating with our family and friends and then we can start the planning process. I am just excited about picking a date. I feel like as soon as we decide on a date, we can really get things started.... I am SO EXCITED to be his wife. I am new to the whole blogging thing so I am looking forward to being able to keep everyone informed of this whole process. I have a lot to look forward to and A LOT of planning ahead. I am trying not to let myself stress too much this soon but it's hard not to let your mind start spinning thinking of all that needs to be done...
For now though....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You've inspired me. So I made a blog too! I wanted to do it so I would have it in writing. haha!

    Congrats on getting engaged. I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete