Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!!



Here is a picture of my ring, we FINALLY took a picture of it. I am so in love with this ring, I don't think I could have picked it out better myself. We have made it through Christmas Day even though we have one more Christmas today at my Mom's house. I think we are starting to sort of come up with some ideas for the wedding. Like for one, I think we have tentatively decided on Spring 2010. I know that seems like a long time to some but to us, it makes sense in that we should have plenty of time to plan and make things perfect for us. Plus, the more I look at spring colors, the more I fall in love with them. I am in love with the spring greens and yellows and purples. It's gorgeous and I think we could have a beautiful wedding in the spring. My head is still spinning with all the decisions that are to come but I am so enjoying being able to celebrate with my family and friends and knowing that I truly am marrying the man of my dreams. More to come later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment